Whether it's for a work social club, Christmas party, or hens day, organise a Mornington Peninsula Food and Wine Tour with Out & About and experience the Mornington Peninsula’s yummiest destinations.
Celebrating a birthday, a family get together, or weekend get away with friends? Whatever the occasion, enjoy cheese, chocolate, strawberry and wine tastings and a delicious lunch, in what is a social and mouth watering day out.
Mornington Peninsula Foodies Tour Itinerary
Pickup: from approx 9.30-10am.
- Main Ridge Dairy – Full range cheese tastings.
- Barmah Park Vineyard – Wine tastings and Lunch: main meal, with lots of meals to choose from and a glass of wine. (Prices to swap Barmah Park as your lunch stop, for the T'Gallant Winery, are available on request).
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm – Taste a scoop of their strawberry ice-cream, a strawberry coated in chocolate and a fresh strawberry and you can also taste their cider, liqueurs and wines, including their strawberry sparkling Moscato.
- Mornington Peninsula Chocolates – Sample 6 hand-crafted chocolates.
Drop Off: at approx 5pm.
* Book early to ensure availability.