Out and About - Macedon Ranges Winery Tours
Visit the Macedon Ranges and Sunbury wine regions, on one of our private group Macedon Ranges Winery Tours and try the regions hallmark Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, along with "Macedon Sparkling" and look out for their Shiraz and Riesling too.
Experience our Macedon Ranges Wine Tours and enjoy wine tastings, lunch and winery views. Ideal for hens days, birthdays, Christmas functions, or if you're just looking for a reason to catch up with friends and family. Get a quote now.
FAQs Macedon Ranges Winery Tour
- What do we get on our private Macedon Ranges Winery Tour? We offer pickup/drop-off of your group, friendly host, wine tastings, social shared style lunch and more.
- When does Out and About run wine tours? Any day your group wants, we can run tours 7 days a week.
- Where do we go on our tour? We’ll make a variety of winery suggestions when organising your tour, from wineries that are scenic, to boutique, to those that offer Sparkling wine.
- Why Out and About? We are an accredited and insured, tour operator, with many years of experience in organising winery tours for all occasions.
- How do I go about booking? We’ll include details on how to book in your quote.
Macedon Ranges and Sunbury Wineries
- Andraos Bros Wines
- Cobaw Ridge *
- Cope-Williams Winery *
- Gisborne Peak
- Glen Erin Vineyard *
- Goona Warra Vineyard *
- Grange Cleveland Winery
- Granite Hills *
- Hanging Rock Winery *
- Hesket Estate *
- Mount Aitken Estate
- Mount Macedon Winery *
- Mount Charlie Winery *
- Morgan Field Vineyard *
- Paramoor Winery *
- Wildwood Vineyards *
Tailored Itineraries - Macedon Ranges Wine Tours
If you'd like to incorporate some other activities into our Macedon Ranges wine tours, as we travel through Sunbury and Gisborne, to Lancefield, Romsey and Woodend, we can visit:
- A winery for tastings with cheese platters
- The Holgate Brewhouse for beer tastings
- Sunbury's Rupertswood Mansion
- The Alister Clark Memorial Rose Garden
- Gisborne's Botanical Gardens
- The Mount Macedon's Forest Glade Garden
- The Hanging Rock Reserve
VISIT MACEDON RANGES
If your group is staying in the Macedon Ranges and is looking for information, other than on wine tours, like where to stay, places to eat and things to do and see, you can visit http://visitmacedonranges.com/.